[Chat] Cultural Town Hall Meeting, on Monday, October 24th

crg langwidge at erols.com
Fri Oct 21 21:54:09 EDT 2005

Posted by Christine Gray

>From the mayor's office

And devotee's of Baltimore Art and Culture also won't want to miss the 4th
annual Cultural Town Hall Meeting, on Monday, October 24th at the Baltimore
Museum of Art.  Joining me will be panelists Doreen Bolger, Director of the
BMA, Marian A. Godfrey, Director of Civic Life Initiatives at Pew Charitable
Trusts, David Phillips, Director of Lockheed Martin Foundation and Chairman
of the Maryland State Arts Council, and Walter D. Pinkard, Chair of the
Baltimore Community Foundation and President of the France-Merrick
Foundation.  I'm told we will also be treated to a performance by the West
Baltimore Middle School Boys' Choir.  It's bound to be a lively and engaging
evening for all interested.  I Hope you can join us.  More Information
<http://207.114.6.204/resources/up220.aspx>