[Chat] cement work?

crg langwidge at erols.com
Sun Oct 23 19:47:51 EDT 2005

Eric, last year I hired Unique Resources.

They are the best in the city, I think, and I've heard that too.

But they are very expensive.

But I was tired of rat holes, mud, weeds, just the mess in my small
backyard.

I had the entire thing paved.  (The yards on the alley between St. Paul and
Calvert are the smallest in CV.)

The company titled the concrete, replaced the bases of rotting support
posts, created a drainage system, and did something so that there is no
pooling, no mud, etc.

It was expensive.

Let me know if you want to come over to see it.

Christine Gray