[Chat] Fw: ? IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 02:39:42 EDT 2005

Judy,

Before forwarding any email you receive it's a good idea to question the
authenticity of the message. The internet is full of hoaxes, viruses and
just plain bad information. When I receive
messages like the one you forwarded, I almost immediately visit
www.truthorfiction.com. The site
recommended by Dale is of equal value in screening out the nonsense.
Forwarding unsubstantiated
rumors is irresponsible.

John