[Chat] Recycling

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Tue Sep 13 23:11:52 EDT 2005

As I recall, the previous Monday blue bag pickup (8/22) was actually on
Tuesday, and the stuff was out overnight, and in fact it was picked up
after the trash.  That was before Katrina, but nobody commented on the
late pickup then.  But it is good to hear that this time, the lateness
was for a very good reason.  I'm sure that there is a massive need for
trash pickup in New Orleans; I just hope that the people doing the
pickup are given protection against the toxic waste that is all over New
Orleans.

Steve.