[Chat] Fwd: Death of artist found in home investigated

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Thu Sep 22 00:11:21 EDT 2005

My friend and colleague, Keith Pardue, who lives right by the Giant
over in Waverly, told me about this Monday.  He says it was a terrible
shock to his family and to the neighborhood.  Keith didn't know
him well, but Terry was well-known in the neighborhood, as an artist
and a good landlord.

--Emil

--
Emil Volcheck