[Chat] Fwd: FW: Taking Care of Business: September 21, 2005

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 00:19:27 EDT 2005

News -- some of which shows why it is a good idea to
have flood insurance even when one is pretty sure that
they are safe from flooding.

http://www.ci.baltimore.md.us/government/moon/index.html

<http://www.baltimorecity.gov/government/dpw/images/lrd1.jpg>

<http://www.baltimorecity.gov/government/dpw/images/lrd2.jpg>

<http://www.baltimorecity.gov/images/nnf/snadsign.jpg>
> Early
> last week, The Baltimore Development Corporation
> announced the area's latest
> plan to compliment the ongoing energy in our midtown
> arts district.  Station
> North Development Partners, LLC (Michael and Alan
> Shecter; Tower Hill
> Development & Consulting, LLC; The Miller Group; and
> Stephen A. Masciola)
> have been selected to redevelop the property.
>
> The group's proposal entitled "Chesapeake Square"
> will be a mixed-use
> project that includes the renovation of the former
> Chesapeake Restaurant
> building, as well as new construction.  The project
> will combine residential
> units, retail, office space, parking, and artists'
> lofts and townhouses.  An
> additional building replacing an existing parking
> lot at the corner of North
> Charles and Lafayette Street would contain an ice
> cream shop, a gallery,
> studio and office space for the Schuler School of
> Fine Arts.
>
> This is an exciting mixed-use project that will
> bring new life to the
> southern gateway of the city's Station North Arts
> and Entertainment
> District.  As we celebrate more successes like
> these, Station North is
> witnessing a wave of sustainable economic growth,
> with new development and
> businesses, visiting cultural audiences, and new
> resident artists - becoming
> another one of Baltimore's great comeback spots.
>

> qQuote of the Week
>
> "Accuse not Nature, she hath done her part; Do thou
> but thine." - John
> Milton
>
>  BELIEVE
> <http://www.baltimorecity.gov/images/believeT2.gif>

Give the gift of relaxation to yourself
and others: A hammock or a hammock chair.
http://www.twinoakstore.com/