[Chat] [Discussion] FW: [CVCA] Charles Village News & Events: April 4, 2006

Mariann Millard qbdmar at cavtel.net
Sun Apr 16 23:17:26 EDT 2006

The JHU students who participated with Jeff and me during
yesterday's 4/15 clean-up along St. Paul Street from the top
of 29th to 31st did a marvelous job, including sprucing up
the frat house's lawn.  Great bunch of young adults who
really worked hard!  We raked, swept, shoveled and packed an
amazing number of trash bags with litter, leaves and other
general debris, including inumerable cigarette butts
(YUCK!!!).

If you live in CV, please do all that you can to personally
keep the trash picked up along the sidewalk and street
curbs, the lawns mowed, and those disgusting cigarette butts
off the streets.  If you have a landlord, it would be very
helpful to motivate him or her to do the same with the
property that they own, esp. if they are absentee landlords.

With everyone's continual help we can make CV look wonderful
and keep it that way!

Thanks,
Mariann & Jeff Millard