[Chat] Clothes donation

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Sat Dec 2 09:43:10 EST 2006

Greg,

I happened to find the reply I posted in response to this same question from
Greg last March.
I recommend contacting the Baltimore Free Store or AMVETS.   AMVETS will
pick up!!

Please reply to all of my e-mail addresses

Sincerely,

W. Brad Schlegel
1552 Oakridge Road
Baltimore, MD 21218-2228

410-467-1933 - H
410-962-9506 - W and Voice Mail
william.schlegel at us.army.mil

  All donations are now being accepted at our warehouse location - 31
  > North Haven Street.   Baltimore Free Store is off of Pulaski Hwy on
Haven street
   This is a warehouse district so please do not be