[Chat] Thanks for the Holiday House Tour!

Mariann Millard qbdmar at cavtel.net
Mon Dec 18 19:04:52 EST 2006

Yes, Jeff and I would like to add our sincere thanks to
Emil's! We so appreciated meeting new neighbors and sharing
in the camaraderie of our unique village neighborhood. Best
of all, the houses on tour are motivating me to stop whining
about the necessary rehab on my own rowhouse and just get on
with it! :)

Btw, Jeff and I stopped in at the Evergreen Mansion, which
is further up the street on N. Charles and also owned by
JHU, for the Dollar Day event last weekend.  What an
impressive house and of course, so different from Homewood
House in architecture and time period furnishings.  If you
haven't seen both, they're well worth it.

Have a terrific holiday, everyone,
Mariann Millard
PS--I, too, am scratching my head over that for sale sign,
Emil!