[Chat] Two Sisters Grille is a success!

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 27 09:33:33 EST 2006

Christine,

After 27th Street Station closed the owners divided the building intoa couple apartments on the second floor and rented kitchen space to
a catering company on the first floor in addition to leasing space to abar. At the time the building had 2 commercial kitchens. I heard that
a couple pastry chefs/bakers operated out of the building at different times over the past decade or so. Charm City Cakes may have been
one of those tenants. I assumed Richard was referring to the restaurants located in the building.John

John, I thought/think that at one point Charm City Cakes were there—before Duff moved the bakery to Remington.

Christine Gray