[Chat] [Discussion] neighbors

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 13:38:09 EST 2006

Judy,

  So sorry to hear of your mother's passing.  I have searched my e-mail and I didn't get a copy of Tweefie's note.   You can be sure I would've sent something earlier if I'd known, and I'm sure many others would have too.

  My mom says that folks who pass on really only transition into another form, so that they are still with us in "etheric space" and can still communicate with us if we listen.  Well, I hope I've properly captured what she says -- she says a lot of things these days that I don't really understand.

  Best wishes,

  Crystal

  P.S. What is your mailing address?  I can picture your house in my mind, but the house number is not visible ....

"tweefie at juno.com" <tweefie at juno.com> wrote:
  As she mentioned, I did a note to the list -

Please note: message attached

      v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }st2\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                 But. Judy. how would “one” have known of your father’s passing?
  Christine