[Chat] Rumors about real estate deals

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Tue Jul 11 18:08:41 EDT 2006

Theresa,

I heard that the garages were being sold, but I have not heard anything
about the Verizon building (I assume you mean the "Telephone
Apartments," unless there is a plan to convert the adjacent building
which now is a Verizon substation -- because that is so close to us, we
get good DSL service.).

I'm forwarding your e-mail to the Discussion List and to the Chat List.
Someone there usually knows about real estate issues.  If I get an
answer, I'll forward it to you.  Other than that, you can contact a
realtor (and in effect, that is what I am doing since there are realtors
on those list serves).

You can join either or both lists by going to www.charlesvillage.info
and signing up.  To protect your privacy, I have put only your first
name in this e-mail.

Steve.