[Chat] Fwd: LAST CHANCE FOR WATER BALLET- SAT & SUN!

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at mac.com
Sat Jul 29 15:04:54 EDT 2006

Emil and I went to see this show last weekend and it was FABULOUS!
Where else but Baltimore can you see community theater/water ballet
about Charles Darwin?  These are the wonderful wacky  People who
brought you 1001 Freudian Nights, Freud's biography told through
belly dance and the Go Go Pirate Show on the USS Constellation.
Support Community Silliness and go see it!

-Kathleen