[Chat] YABBAPOT

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 21:23:20 EST 2006

deBorah & Steve,

I drove past the Yabba Pot this evening and got the impression that they have closed their Charles
Village location. The sign says they have moved to Washington Blvd, not "Visit Our New Location
in Washington Village."

John

Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:30:31 -0500From: gewirtz at bellatlantic.netTo: Chat at charlesvillage.infoSubject: Re: [Chat] YABBAPOT
deBorah,Skye opened a second restaurant on Washington Blvd. a while back.  As far as I know, she has no intention of closing her restaurant on St. Paul St.  And yes, it is a great place to eat.Steve.Baneone at aol.com wrote:

Did the Yabapot leave Charles Village? Sunday driving by I thought I saw a
sign saying they moved to Washington Blvd. Hope not.