[Chat] re cloths

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Wed Mar 29 22:31:50 EST 2006

There is a Baltimore Free Store, although I know almost nothing about it
except that it exists.  You might try googling it.  I'm pretty sure that
they take donations and distribute them in much the way that the Book
Thing distributes books.

I have received some e-mails from the Free Store.  The following is
taken from the most recent.  I have not actually seen their warehouse.

Please consider taking advantage of our tax exempt donation
opportunities by making a monetary donation to the Baltimore Free
Store.  Since acquiring our warehouse location our expenses have
increased substantially and we could really use your help to continuing
growing.  Donations can be sent to P.O Box 16168 Baltimore MD 21218.
Our tax exempt ID number is - 51-0325463.  We are partnering with
Seaquest Kids of Advance America to provide you with this opportunity.

Please note that we are no longer taking donations at our garage
locations down the alley next to 3221 North Calvert Street.  All
donations will now be accepted at our warehouse location, 31 North Haven
Street on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 10am to 3pm and on Sundays from
Noon to 5pm.  Look for the donation signs.

Steve.