[Chat] Fw: re clothes

Schlegel Brad Brad.Schlegel at irs.gov
Thu Mar 30 16:29:33 EST 2006

It is off of Pulaski Hwy on Haven street - I would not refer to this as
Highlandtown, but as long as we agree that we are talking about the same
place all is well.  If you look at the website they offer a good map.

The important fact is that they are no longer collecting items in CV .
See following from their website:
We are no longer accepting donations at our garage location - 3221 North
Calvert Street.

All donations are now being accepted at our warehouse location - 31
North Haven Street. This is a warehouse district so please do not be
thrown off by the run down condition of our building. We quite like it!!
Its full of charm and character. For a visual please see pictures to the
left. If you need directions or get lost call us at 410-340-9004.

Brad