[Chat] John's place

jdy jberlin at bcpl.net
Wed May 3 16:10:41 EDT 2006

BlankA new establishment will be opening on Greenmount av. called John's Place, next to the People's community clinic. It will be a coffee/tea house. Remember the "coffee houses" of yesterday? We've always complained about the lack of any decent businesses on Greenmount av. Here's our chance to put our money where our mouth is. There will be jazz, poetry, Internet service so students can study. Think "Xando" on Greenmount Av. Take a walk up there and look in the window. I couldn't believe what I saw and it was on Greenmount. It is beautiful.

Judy