[Chat] Angie's List

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at speakeasy.net
Fri May 5 20:32:35 EDT 2006

At 11:08 PM +0000 5/4/06, Private Person wrote:
>If there is some way to register on Angie's without paying for a
>membership at this time, it certainly is not evident on the
>website...

Wow, when I signed up last week it was free.  Now it's not.
Maybe they had a quota and once they met it, the removed
the freebie offer.  They did get a bunch of local publicity
recently and that probably gave them the boost they needed.
That's why I joined.  I  heard some story or interview on
the radio.  $51 is pretty pricey compared to something
similar like Consumer Reports which is $26.
--
Kathleen Wilsbach
kwilsbach at mac.com