[Chat] [Discussion] deborah and jack

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Fri May 19 13:03:09 EDT 2006

I will also miss them, and I too hope that they will stay in touch on
the list.  It is really sad that some people in Charles Village who
disagree with their politics were so nasty to them. Like Judy, I too
wish them well.  They were wonderful neighbors and an asset to our
community.  It is really sad to see them leave.

Steve.