[Chat] [Discussion] appliance city

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Thu Nov 2 12:10:27 EST 2006

Judy,

How ironic that you posted this.  I just stopped by there this morning to
look for a range rack (which they did not carry).  I have found them to be
very helpful - thought once you buy something, you cannot return it!  I did
buy a used washer and dryer from them for $150 each - delivered!!  Still
working after 5 years!!

Brad