[Chat] Fwd: Fwd: FW: Serbian exchange student

Jeff Millard jmillard at cavtel.net
Thu Nov 2 20:32:26 EST 2006

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "JEFFREY MILLARD" <JMILLARD at mandtbank.com>
To: jmillard at cavtel.net
Subject: Fwd: FW: Serbian exchange student
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 15:07:18 -0500

can you post this to the CV Chat and Discussion groups?
Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
Get your email and see which of your friends are online -
Right on the  new Yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 10:11:08 -0500
From: "G Rollins" <rollinswrites at verizon.net>
Subject: FW: Serbian exchange student
To: ngoldstein at kirkland.com,
    "'Mariann Millard'" <mariannmillard at yahoo.com>,
    matsakis.demetrios at usno.navy.mil
From: Murray, Melinda G.
[mailto:MMurray at feldesmantucker.com]  Sent: Wednesday,
November 01, 2006 11:04 AM To: Pat Hevner;
Ntparrish1 at verizon.net; Acrazak at comcast.net; Martha Morris;
Lupinepv at aol.com; GINA ROLLINS; DownesDD at aol.com;
Mkbrd at aol.com Subject: Serbian exchange student
I am emailing you DC and Md. (and soon to be--are you due
back soon Pat?) to see if you know anyone who would like to
host a Serbian exchange student on the same program as our
student (sponsored by the State Department).  He was with a
family in Michigan, but it didn't work out so now he is
staying with the local coordinator who describes him as very
nice and self-confident and very interested in government
and politics.  He would love to stay in the area.  If you
know of anyone who might be interested in hosting, please
let me know.  It is a great program with great kids.
Thanks,
Melinda
Melinda G. Murray
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP
Second Floor
2001 L Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20036
(202) 466-8960 telephone
(202) 293-8103 fax
mmurray at feldesmantucker.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachments contain information from the
law firm of Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP and are
intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). This
e-mail may contain privileged attorney-client communications
or work product. Any dissemination by anyone other than an
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not a named
recipient, you are prohibited from any further viewing of
the e-mail or any attachments or from making any use of the
e-mail or attachments. If you have received this e-mail in
error, notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail,
any attachments, and all copies from any drives or storage
media and destroy any printouts.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure: Under U.S. Treasury regulations
, we are required to inform you that any tax advice
contained in this e-mail or any attachment hereto is not
intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.