[Chat] cornice painting

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 10:33:48 EST 2006

A neighbor of mine is in the process of hiring a contractor to paint the cornice of her house. I need the cornice of a rental propertypainted as well. We are discussing the possibility of of meetingwith the contractor, Orlando Sales, to arrange for a few neighborsto split the cost of a lift rental so we can get the work done at a discount. If anyone might be interested in having their cornice painted before winter, please let me know.

John