[Chat] cornice painting

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:39:38 EST 2006

Christine,

I expect to speak with the neighbor tomorrow. As I
learn more details, I will pass them along.

John

From: langwidge at erols.comTo: Chat at charlesvillage.infoDate: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 16:04:09 -0500Subject: Re: [Chat] cornice painting

John, I might be interested in having the “thing” on the tip of my roof painted too.

Is he interested in working on Calvert, though?

When will this occur?

Christine Gray

From: Chat-bounces at charlesvillage.info [mailto:Chat-bounces at charlesvillage.info] On Behalf Of D. WilliamsSent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 12:04 PMTo: Chat at charlesvillage.infoSubject: Re: [Chat] cornice painting

I'm on Barclay, I'd be willing to pitch in for the rental!

From: John Spurrier <jfspur at hotmail.com>Reply-To: The Charles Village Chat List <Chat at charlesvillage.info>To: <discussion at charlesvillage.info>, <chat at charlesvillage.info>CC: Morris Hunt <morris.hunt at comcast.net>Subject: [Chat] cornice paintingDate: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:33:48 +0000A neighbor of mine is in the process of hiring a contractor to paint the cornice of her house. I need the cornice of a rental propertypainted as well. We are discussing the possibility of of meetingwith the contractor, Orlando Sales, to arrange for a few neighborsto split the cost of a lift rental so we can get the work done at a discount. If anyone might be interested in having their cornice painted before winter, please let me know.  John

Try the next generation of search with Windows LiveT Search today! Try it now!

Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and morethen map the best route!