[Chat] [Discussion] Charles Village History

OldHouseHistory at aol.com OldHouseHistory at aol.com
Thu Nov 16 19:22:14 EST 2006

Thanks everyone for all the good hints in which to investigate the history
in the 1960s-2000.  Oddly, its a period where not many documents have  made
their way into public archives yet, so its the most difficult to  research.
That's why we will rely on you all to help us along!

I'll be asking lots of questions in the next two months, and hopefully you
will all help just by reminiscing where you shopped and who you met, etc.

Why was the store where Donna's is now, "strange?"   Intriguing!

Paul

Paul K.  Williams
Kelsey & Associates, Inc
2629 Guilford Avenue