[Chat] The Hopkins Store

WeinsteinM at aol.com WeinsteinM at aol.com
Fri Nov 17 12:32:40 EST 2006

My best recollection of The Hopkins Store is from 1993 or 94 when they paid
$100 to be one of the sponsors ofthe Neighborhood Walkers program (along with
Eddie's and Sam's Bagels).   That meant that they got their logo on the back of
the mug with the CVCA logo on the front that we gave to new Neighborhood
Walker recruits.   We pretty quickly went through the entire order of 50 mugs or
100 or whatever it was -- there are probably other folks out there who still
have them!

-Matthew