[Chat] home improvements

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at speakeasy.net
Mon Nov 20 11:30:32 EST 2006

At 9:31 AM -0500 11/20/06, Judy Berlin wrote:
>does anyone know anybody who does home improvements? should be
>licensed, reasonable and reliable. thanks for your help.
>
>judy

For kitchen and bath remodeling, I'd highly recommend
Courtyard Kitchens.
http://www.courtyardkitchensofhampstead.com/

They are based out in Hampstead but have a lot of
experience remodeling in old rowhouses.  They were
originally recommended to me by a friend of a friend
whose kitchen they remodeled in Hampden.  They
did our kitchen last Fall and were pretty quick
and the quality of work was very good.  Also very
professional.  Oh, and flexilbe.  They were fine
with letting me look for good deals and buy the
appliances, flooring, tiles, lighting, hardware from
wherever I wanted and they installed it.  I just had
to buy the cabinets through them.

I do have some beautiful hammered copper accent tile
I ended up not using if anyone is interested.  I've
been meaning to put it up on Craig's list but haven't
gotten around to it.

-Kathleen