[Chat] home improvements

GASP107 at aol.com GASP107 at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 13:14:54 EST 2006

Hi CV Neighbors,

I have only been a part of the CV Chat group for a short period of time,  but
the information regarding contractors, as well as other suppliers and
services is absolutely fabulous information. I greatly appreciate people that  are
willing to share their knowledge and experiences.

I want to thank my neighbors that have recommended Graphic Imaging or used
our services for their personal, organization or business printing needs. It is
 not too late to have your personalized holiday cards designed & printed.
Many customers use their family pictures or favorite photos to make their cards
unique & personal.

Thanks:
Richard Burnham
Graphic Imaging, Inc.
107 East 25th St.
Baltimore, MD 21218
www.graphic-imaging-inc.com

Digital Printing & Graphic Solutions,
Family Owned & Operated
Better Business Bureau Torch Award Winner for Ethics &  Integrity
We support the "BUY LOCAL" campaign and are members of the Chesapeake
Sustainable Business Alliance "See the center spread of this months  URBANITE"