[Chat] Lost cat?

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 12:12:10 EDT 2006

Does anyone know of anyone who has lost a Himalayan-looking cat?  My neighbor, who takes care of
stray cats and gets them neutered or fixed, says that a cat appeared by his house that appears to
be someone's domesticated cat, as it has a collar (no name tag, though) and is friendly.  He lives
in the 2600 block of Guilford.  He's an older man and I don't think he has a computer, so I'll
relay any messages to him if anyone knows of a missing cat.

-Greg

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor
Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive