[Chat] Attempted break in

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 19:21:14 EDT 2006

We did (actually our alarm company did).  They did fill out a report.

--- "D. Williams" <dwilliamsjhu02 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello all,

I also had a friend who had her apartment broken into (previous chat email).  I contacted Mary Pat
Clarke asking for some type of increased patrols by police.  Has everyone contacted the police?
Have reports been filed?  My friend was unable to file a criminal report because "there was no
forced entry".  We need to stop this person!

D'