[Chat] Badgers in Charles Village?

Linda Forlifer LEF at press.jhu.edu
Wed Oct 18 11:59:59 EDT 2006

What color was it?  Badgers have a distinctive head and facial pattern
of lines.  I've seen both raccoons and opposums around my house on 33rd
Street.

Linda

>>> trajanv at yahoo.com 10/18/2006 11:54:29 AM >>>
Two days ago I saw a very strange animal lumbering around my backyard.
At first I thought it was a racoon, then perhaps a ground hog. Its body
was rather flat and close to the ground, about the size of a large cat.
My little Jack Russell was crazy to get out to investigate, but I didn't
let him for fear the animal might be dangerous, or even rabid. I finally
decided it might be a badger. Has anyone seen any animal like this? I
live on the 3200 block of Abell.
Huston

HUSTON