[Chat] Found kitten

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 09:30:57 EST 2006

Does anyone know of anyone missing a young (maybe 6 mos old) black cat?  He is quite skinny, has a
skinny tail at the base with a fluffy end and is very affectionate.  He/she showed up at our porch
last night and was there this morning trying to sneak in.  We can't take him in as our old
17-year-old cat would attack him (we've tried this before with another cat).  We fed him this
morning and he was starving.

-Greg

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor