[Chat] Chat needed

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 25 21:25:31 EDT 2006

Steve: Thanks for your message.  I look forward to working together.  I think if civility and a does of good humor prevail, we can get a lot done.  By the way, I saw the CVCBD clean team on my street the other day.  I also heard they were on your block and left notes that they had been by.  Did you get one?  Dawna