[Chat] Fwd: recent house break-in

echalmers at mindspring.com echalmers at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 3 11:04:48 EDT 2007

Note from a former Charles Village resident:

I have been having security problems with my new home in Mayfield. The technicians from my security company told me that I should move the box that holds the telephone connections for my security system so that the wires can't be cut.

Perhaps this is something CVers want to check on their houses so that their security systems can't be disabled.

Emily Chalmers