[Chat] Fwd: Traffic light for Calvert and 32nd Street

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Thu Apr 12 15:11:24 EDT 2007

Here is some really good news.  I believe that AIA has also asked for a
light there, although it is just outside the boundaries of AIA.  Thanks
to Pam Wilson and John Houston and to all others who have worked to get
a very much needed traffic signal there.

I am sure that several serious accidents now will not happen at that
intersection.  And with the pedestrian lighting now being installed that
AIA has worked to get on 32nd, it will now be much safer to walk on 32nd
between St. Paul and Greenmount.

Steve.