[Chat] Good tailor in the area!

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Mon Apr 16 20:22:36 EDT 2007

Hello, D',

Mr. Ott is a tailor who works out of Mr. Nifty Cleaners near 33rd and
Greenmount.  He used to make suits for the Haas company.  (Baltimore
used to have a significant clothing industry.)  I've had him tailor a
suit and a couple jackets for me, and I think he does pretty good
work.  He has hours at Mr. Nifty's a few days a week.  (I remember
Tuesday.)  I think his rate to tailor a rack suit is about $50-$60.
I think this is a fair price for quality work.

Mr. Nifty's website is

  http://www.mrniftybaltimore.com/  .

Best wishes,

--Emil