[Chat] Fwd: Would-be rescuer stabbed 3 times

regina ARMENTA yogaonwheels at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 15:59:22 EDT 2007

They have record of one letter being sent in  Jan 2005 and no I did not receive this.  I actually get tickets quiet often for not looking at signs or just running out of time at a meter.  I have the Baltimore city on my bill payment so I can make sure I just pay them right away.  I thought this may be a good resource to show how many parking tickets I have paid on time.  I ordered my bank statements for 2004 and when I get them I will know if I actually paid it or not.  If I have some something to bring to court, that can back me up, I will look into it.  If I can't find anything then I really feel like it would be a waist of time.  I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happen to.  As for the web site I will research this and get back to you.
  Thank you!
  Regina

gasp107 at aol.com wrote:
  If this is the first time that you received the notice--then you need
to complain more:
1) Your city council person
2) City Council President
3) Mayor Dixon

I would definately go to court

Richard Burnham
Graphic Imaging, Inc.
"Digital Printing and Graphic Solutions"

107 East 25th Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
410-467-7071 - office
gasp107 at aol.com