[Chat] NATIONAL NIGHT OUT AGAINST CRIME AUGUST 7

regina ARMENTA yogaonwheels at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 11:55:12 EDT 2007

I think this is really wonderful!  Sorry we didn't stay longer, but I got three numbers and after yesterdays attack the community in the neighborhood did make us feel a little better.   I do have two questions:
  Are these all separate events?  I see the place and time, but what day?
  Have a beautiful day!
  Regina

  Subj:  Charles Village's National Night Out Against Crime