[Chat] LAST CALL Charles Village Cookbook--send your recipe by 8-15

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Sun Aug 12 22:24:02 EDT 2007

This message from Sandy Sparks.  --Emil

----- Forwarded message from Sandra Sparks <srsparks at verizon.net> -----

Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:34:59 -0400
From: Sandra Sparks <srsparks at verizon.net>
Subject: LAST CALL Charles Village Cookbook--send your recipe by 8-15
To: "Sandra R. Sparks" <srsparks at verizon.net>
Cc: Gil & Jan French <GFrench981 at aol.com>

It's not too late to submit a recipe or two for the 3rd CVCA Charles Village
Cookbook (1972 and1982), which I am designing and producing to print by
Graphic Imaging in September.  Attached is the cover with photos by Greg
Pease.  We are lucky indeed, as Greg is also contributing all the section
photos (in color, too) of Charles Village blocks including the Waverly
Farmers Market and Wyman Park Dell.  If you are a current or former
resident, please include the street where you lived.  Or include the
business/institution you are/were associated with.

You will want to be included in this neighborhood keepsake.  Please send
your recipe/s as a Word attachment to me by next Wednesday, August 15.

Thanks, Sandy

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Emil Volcheck