[Chat] 2627 Guilford

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 13:15:31 EST 2007

Steve (sorry, I don't have your direct email handy):

Has your sister-in-law (Christine) moved from the house next door to me?  I have not seen here in
a while (I know she travels) and there has been a couple living there for the past few weeks.
Then, today I noticed the entire backyard was filled with boxes and bags and tons of other stuff.

I just wanted to make sure that she was OK and that what they are doing there is OK by her.  I
couldn't find Raquel's phone number, so I thought I'd ask you.

-Greg

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor
Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive