[Chat] fabric store?

Kathleen Hruska kshruska at mac.com
Sat Feb 17 12:18:16 EST 2007

Dear Christine,

There is a Calico Corners on York Road; it used to be across the
street from the Timonium Fairgrounds, but I think they've relocated
to a larger space further south on the other side of York Road.  They
specialize in upholstery fabrics (and will actually re-upholster
items for you!).

I know it's a haul, but they're the closest upholstery place I know.
I recovered the pillows of my pillow-back sofa with fabrics from
there.  There is also a wholesale/seconds upholstery fabric store
near Golden Ring Mall off Eastern Avenue, but I would have to look up
their name (if, they're still in business...).

Hope this helps!
Kathleen