[Chat] Crime update

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 15:55:34 EST 2007

I agree.  I pleaded with my neighbor whose house was broken into to do so, but I'm not sure if he
did.  I also just bumped into a neighbor who informed me that their rental property in the 2700
block of Guilford was shot at by a BB gun and broke windows.

--- "D. Williams" <dwilliamsjhu02 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Just a message, a plea, to all concerning crime in our area.  As a community, we need to make sure
a police report is filed for each incidence.  I know that it is time consuming and actually some
officers are reluctant to volunteer to fill out police reports, but to get a better idea of what
is really happening in our community we need to be more conscientious about insiting on police
reports being filed.