[Chat] special CVCBDMA Board event Saturday

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Thu Jan 18 01:17:12 EST 2007

Dear neighbors,

The Board of Directors of the CVCBDMA will hold a day-long event this
Saturday, January 20th on the Johns Hopkins campus.  The event
consists of a retreat/orientation, public discussion, and a special
Board meeting.  See the announcement here:

    http://www.charlesvillage.org/calendar_events/view.asp?id=10038046

Here is the schedule.

 9 AM - 11 AM:  Introductions and a review of the Board Manual

    See http://www.charlesvillage.info/Board_Manual/ for the 2006 Board Manual.

11 AM -  3 PM:  Open discussion of CVCBDMA programs

    We want your input as we begin the process of reorganizing our
    programs and deciding how we can best serve Charles Village.

    See the full description here:

    http://www.charlesvillage.org/calendar_events/view.asp?id=10038044

 3 PM on:  Special Meeting of the Board of Directors

    See the announcement here:

    http://www.charlesvillage.org/calendar_events/view.asp?id=10038045

The event is open to the public, except for portions of the special
Board meeting.

A light lunch will be served, so if you plan to attend, please reply
by today (January 18), preferably by email at
linda at charlesvillage.org or call Tonya at (410) 235-4411 x 11.

I hope you can attend.

Best regards,

Emil Volcheck