[Chat] [Discussion] Fw: [CV Block Leaders] Please Help Volunteers

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Fri Jan 26 08:13:43 EST 2007

Steve.

The original request came from Mary Harvin of PHG.  Perhaps she can let us know more details.  Also note that Katie made some corrections to the original announcement:

Correction,  the name of the school is Grand Valley, not Green Valley.

Also it is Saturday the 3rd not Wednesday the 3rd.  I apologize for my typos.

Good news we already have a volunteer to take 5 members of the group in!!!

Thanks again everyone helping out!

Katie