[Chat] CVCBD & JHU Safety Seminar.

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jul 9 18:12:42 EDT 2007

CVCBD and JHU are sponsoring a safety seminar Thursday, July 19 from 7
to 9 p.m. at University  Baptist Church, 3501 N. Charles.  Refreshments
are promised.  For more info, call Katie Beltz at 410-235=4411 x 16.

Attending will be representatives of the police, the city council,
community organizations and more.  It will be a community discussion of
steps to be taken against crime and violence in our neighborhoods.

I can forward the original email that I received from Katie Beltz, but
it is too big to put on the discussion and chat lists.  However, you
have all the information above.

I notice that this meeting comes just 2 weeks after the attempted
abduction of a JHU grad student from Wyman Park Drive and Art Museum
Drive.  Unfortunately, we have a serious crime problem here in Charles
Village.

Steve.