[Chat] Fwd: hood thugs

Christine Gray langwidge at erols.com
Tue Jul 17 18:08:48 EDT 2007

I thought there was a message posted here a few weeks ago-I believe it was
from a police "person."  The message was to contact the police whenever a
large group of youth is wandering through the neighborhood, the implication
being-or perhaps stated-that such groups are usually not up to any good.

Does anyone else remember such a message here?

Christine Gray

  _____