[Chat] Fwd: Bark in the Park Canine Games

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at speakeasy.net
Tue Jun 5 23:00:27 EDT 2007

For those who don't know, I live in Charles Village, I'm
on the board of the Humane Society of Baltimore County.
This is a really fun event.  Anyone want to enter your dog
in the "most disobedient" contest?  They also have "Best Kisser".
Oh, and last year they had a kissing booth for $1 that was staffed
by a dog.  It didn't earn much money but it did earn a lot of laughs.
SLURP!

Saturday, June 16    9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The event will be held Rain or Shine!

The Humane Society of Baltimore County is holding our 14th annual
Bark in the Park Canine Games on Saturday, June 16, 2007 on the
beautiful Humane Society grounds.  1601 Nicodemus Rd. in
Reisterstown.  It's just a 30 minute drive from Charles Village.

Entry Fees:
$5 per person, $10 for 1st dog; $7 for each additional dog
Kids 12 and under are free with a donation for the shelter.

Bark in the Park is a fun, dynamic event filled with animals, food,
music, games, raffles, entertainment, contests and vendors from all
over the metro area.

Microchipping will be available for a $25 fee from 10:00am -1:00 pm.

Enjoy a day of fun with your canine companion and help support the
shelter animals!
The event will take place rain or shine!

Register the day of the event or preregister online at
<http://www.HSBCanimals.org>www.HSBCanimals.org

--
Kathleen Wilsbach
kwilsbach at mac.com