[Chat] [CVCA] CVCA Public Meeting on 28th Street Problems and Solutions

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Tue Jun 19 09:01:14 EDT 2007

Christine and Linda:

Thanks for the comments you have given about the upcoming meeting on June 27
at 7:30 p.m. in the basement of the St. Philip and St. James Catholic Church
at 29th and Charles Streets.  I have started a collection of comments to
produce at the meeting to emphasize the concerns of the community so, everyone,
please keep those comments coming.

But remember: there is nothing quite as effective as a large turnout at a
meeting where city officials are in attendance.  If we want change, we have to be
prepared to show up, sign in, and show force in numbers.  You don't have to
stay for the entire meeting and you don't have to be exactly on time.  Your
presence and participation will work the magic needed to get some of our
suggestions accomplished.  Officials know that, if you show up at a public meeting to
complain, you will show up to vote at the next election.  And the next
election is the current focus of our public officials.  Let's take advantage of that
to get some long lingering problems resolved.

I look forward to seeing all interested residents at the meeting.

Sharon L. Guida
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218
410-889-0436 (home)