[Chat] Deep Clean Follow Up!

OldHouseHistory oldhousehistory at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 18:03:36 EDT 2007

Amazing.  Good thing I didn't apologize to the city for criticizing their "imaginary deep clean program" as someone suggested...I just ventured out today to do an errand in the alley, and the City never returned to pick up our bulk trash left out last Saturday!  Its still in the alley behind the 2600 block of Guilford.

Yep, the same pile not picked up when the city mistakenly told us we were part of the deep clean last Saturday, the 23rd.  And, despite the promises to have it taken care of Tuesday the 26th, amid a plethora of city calls and apologies on their behalf, they never did.

So, now of course, its attracted additional bulk trash and garbage on top of the old pile.  I hope we don't need an emergency vehicle or police car down the alley anytime soon.

I'll be calling AGAIN for pick up on Monday, but I've lost faith now that anyone will help out, especially with the holiday week upon us.

Paul K. Williams
Kelsey & Associates, Inc.
2629 Guilford Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218