[Chat] List archives, was Re: Two Sisters

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Fri Mar 2 01:23:42 EST 2007

Greg,

If you are ever trying to remember something you saw on the Chat List,
it's easy to find it here in the archives:

  http://www.mail-archive.com/chat@charlesvillage.info/  .

I will add this link to the footer of each mail sent to the Chat List
as a reminder.  This archive page is a free service of the Mail
Archive.  They display the postings in threaded format (which makes it
easy to browse), and they have a pretty good search feature.

Best wishes,

--Emil

--
Emil Volcheck