[Chat] passport photos?

gasp107 at aol.com gasp107 at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 12:36:07 EDT 2007

Severn Graphics in Hamden is no longer open (sorrry to say), but the
manager that previously also ran Blow-Up Labs on Md. Ave will
be-reopening, (possibly) iin Charles Vilage,

But untiil that happens -- Alpha Graphics, 1305 St Paul St, (just below
Mount Royal on the left) Phone: 410-727-1400, ask for Marsha. (They are
a independent woman owned small business) Tell Marsha that Richard said
Hello. She is a good friend and will do a good job.

Good Luck
Richard Burnham

Graphic Imaging, Inc.
"Digital Printing and Graphic Solutions"

107 East 25th Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
410-467-7071 - office
gasp107 at aol.com